Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.
Prompt: Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.
Prompt Response: I've adapted to the demands of this course fairly well due to the fact I took your American Literature class last year. One of my strengths is that I find spaces of time throughout the school day where I can do the work in school. For example, as soon as class ended on block day and we went to advisement, I quickly finished the questions on the videos we watched. One of the challenges I expect to face is my inability to commit to an idea or topic. For example, today I didn't even decide on a topic until I was in my next period. All in all, I think that this course won't be extremely difficult as long as I stay focused and on top of my work.
Summary: Today in class we read the poem "I Too" by Langston Hughes and started making our own "I Too" poems.
Reflection: I had no idea what I was going to make my poem on, and the ideas I did have I didn't feel were very good. Eventually, I came up with a good topic, patience, which has allowed me to make something I personally really like.
Comments
Post a Comment