Describe a time when you felt completely lost.
Prompt: Describe a time when you felt completely lost.
Prompt Response: The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of a time when I felt lost has to be when I first came to high school. On the first day, I remember a huge crowd in front of the school that was barely moving and not being able to find any of my friends. I had no idea where my classes were or if I had anyone in my periods. Despite this, I got through it, and I gradually acclimated to high school life. Now as a senior, I'm proud I got through that in order to have a much better time now.
Summary: Today in class we turned in our poems and started taking notes on Gender Roles.
Reflection: As we went through the lesson, I realized my understanding of gender roles is incomplete at best. This has led me to the conclusion that they haven't really been a big part of my life, which is interesting to say the least.
Comments
Post a Comment