Theee Academic Goals
My first academic goal is to get all A's both this semester and the next semester. This is definitely possible as I did it for all my high-school classes except first semester calculus. My second is to get accepted into college, most likely UGA, GSU, or some other in state institution. It needs to be in state as i dont have the financial flexibility for out of state college. My final goal is to get out of final exams which may be difficult due to sickness, although I'll try my best.
Today in class we set up our blogs which we will be posting on all year.
I think this class will have a very similar structure to last year's American Literature class. Although the blog posts can be a bit annoying when you have a lot of work, it will be interesting to look back on them when I'm older.
Comments
Post a Comment