With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?
With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?
Prompt Response: My experience in Multicultural Literature has been fairly good so far. The work itself has been fairly easy but it has been annoying doing the blog posts on my phone. One thing I'll need to improve on is remembering to do my work as there have been a few times where I've almost forgotten. I think this year will be good and I look forward to learning more about different cultures.
Summary: Today in class we were introduced to our cultural mask project.
Reflection: I remember doing the same project we're doing now last year in American Literature. Hopefully I'll like my design this year better than last year's but we'll see.
Comments
Post a Comment