Write about a time when you did something out of the norm. What was it and how did others react?
Write about a time when you did something out of the norm. What was it and how did others react?
Prompt Response: One time where I did something gout of the norm was change my hair style. When I went to my barber, I decided right then and there I wanted a change and my friends were very surprised. In the end, I'm glad I did it and I'm also appreciative of my friends' support even though it was a rather menial change.
Summary: Today in class we finished our notes on gender roles and turned in our assignment on said notes.
Reflection: I think that gender roles can be helpful for some people yet hurt others much worse. I think that someone who was born a man that doesn't align with their respective gender role will feel trapped and resent those who force it on them.
Comments
Post a Comment